Friday, April 22, 2011

Helter Skelter

It's not beautiful anymore. It's unbeautiful. It's un, un, un, un, un.

She keeps telling me it's my fault. She's dead and it's all my fault. Shantih, shantih, shantih. No. There is no peace. There is no peace.

The corpses are singing. It's all wrong. Like a choir of crows.

"Behold the ruined beauty
As ashes fall like snow.
Praise be to the end
And He Who Made It So."

No. I don't want to praise him. He is wrong, he is wrong, he is wrong, he is un. He's on the monitor again. Looking at me. Looking at my soul. My sins. The shards of my mother. She's still calling out to me. Telling me it's my fault and it is. It's my fault she's dead. But I can't go to him. Anything but him. Shantih, shantih, shantih. The corpses won't stop singing and he won't stop whispering and my mother won't SHUT THE FUCK UP. Shantih, shantih, shantih. I can't take it anymore. It's too much, too loud. There's one window they can't stop my breaking through.

The front.

Reach out.

6 comments:

  1. Do you suppose He's letting this post as a warning, perhaps? Take a look and see what becomes of even the strongest of minds in the end?

    Good luck, Reach.

    It seems you need it.

    Try not to blame yourself too much; you're not really at fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god... What if it's the dark place? He entered it and we thought he had no problems, but what if he never left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ... Makes an uncomfortable amount of sense. Other important-to-Him places are guarded by Labyrinths, aren't they? It'd be easy enough, I'd figure, to let Reach think he got away, without him ever leaving.

    Makes one wonder what is happening to Reach's body if he's seeing the wrong environment though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to JUMP out of the FRONT window?

    WHILE IT'S MOVING?

    I'm going to skip over calling you out for being the MORON you are right now and get right to the part where I tell you to smash the window with something heavy first and roll out of the way of the wheels once you hit the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you find out if your partner is cheating on you via social media platforms? you can easily access your partner's phone and launch their social apps, you can see your partner’s conversations with other people. Kindly reach out to this professional and reliable hacker via {hackingloop6@gmail .com}, he's also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, I used his services couple of times and he never on his services, he's a committed hacker that helps people catch their cheating spouses, and his sense of counselling is a top notch, he also fix Credit Score, Changes School Grade, Recovers lost files and Clears unwanted records e.t.c. His services are recommendable and affordable, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete