Monday, December 20, 2010

Fuck, wank, bugger, shitting arsehead and -hole

So, I crossed over. The tiredness went away, I felt my strength returning.

But when I returned, he was waiting.

I tried to run but he started using the compulsion on me. I could feel his voice in my head, not speaking at all but telling me what to do nonetheless.

I managed to escape him somehow. I don't even remember how, I just remember the sudden feeling of freedom when the whispers were gone.

If this is gonna happen every time I recharge, I'm gonna need more planning. Shit, why do things always have to be so feckin' complicated?

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully things go well state side and you won't be seeing him again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plan isn't to kill him, Will, just weaken him enough that someone else can take him out for good. You know, the plot hook that every pre-Final Fantasy Suckven JRPG ever has in its opening cutscene.

    ReplyDelete