Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Something

Guys, I

I don't even

I don't even know what how

Okay, I'm trying to stay as calm as possible as I write this. "Trying" being the operative word. Okay.

I got up this morning at about eleven, grabbed what little stuff I had with me, checked out and headed downtown to catch the bus. I didn't sleep all that well last night, so I fell asleep as the bus was leaving town and...

I woke up about an hour ago. Everyone on the bus was dead. Most of them looked like they were burned to death, their skin was covered in blisters and it was starting to flake off all over the place. One or two seemed to have had their organs removed and haphazardly replaced. The stench was unbearable. It was only when I got up that something struck me.

The bus was still going. Even though there was no one driving it. That's when I looked outside.

Everything outside the window is wasteland. Scorched, rocky earth as far as the eye can see. The sun looks twice as big as normal, as if it pulled the earth closer just to bake the whole planet into a world of dust. I can see the air shimmering as the hot air rises but here on the bus...it's cold. Ice cold.

When I saw the wasteland, I fell backwards on to my chair and my iPod bounced out of my pocket, suddenly charged and working, even though it's been dead since I woke up on Monday. It was already open on this and I couldn't get anything else to work. Fuck, I don't know what's going on but hopefully if I'm about to bite the dust, I can at least try and leave a record of what happened. Maybe then someone else can figure this out, 'cause I haven't a fucking clue. Fuck this shit.

Reach out.

10 comments:

  1. Ray, are you sure this isn't some kind of hallucination? This doesn't seam possible, even for... even for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joce agrees. Something's off. It can't be...entirely real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reach listen Slender Man stuck you in a labyrinth nothing that your seeing is real. He is trying to fuck with your head. You need to realize this and snap out of it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all in your head buddy, don't believe it, I was looking out the window a few minutes ago, it's a lovely day but the sun's no closer than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reach, whether his is place is real or hallucination, there has to be a way out. First of all, are you trapped on the bus? Not saying you should leave just yet, but is it possible to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I didn't even think of that...it could definitely be a Labyrinth. In which case it will suck but ultimately be a lot easier to solve than an ACTUAL wasteland.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should go and see who's actually at the steering wheel.... try stepping on the brakes if there's no driver?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay as calm as possible and don't do anything stupid or reckless if it can be helped. Look for a way out but be tactful about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say try and stay as calm as you can- I think this may be some kind of a hallucination which, while it is unpleasant, isn't life-threatening. Can you hear anyone talking? Or any noise other than the bus moving?

    Also, try lookin' at the front of the bus, kid. I'd say keep lookin' for clues, but you also have to keep in mind that if you are hallucinating, the people on the bus are still alive and well and you gotta be careful of doing anything to harm them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marital infidelity leaves even the best of couples with hurt and bruises. There are many reasons why people get involved in extramarital affairs. Whether it’s a lack of self-control, issues in the relationship, or sexual incompatibility, none covers the feeling of betrayal that results from it. When a spouse goes out to cheat, it shows they aren’t willing to work on whatever marital issues they have. If you think your partner is being so secretive or hiding certain things from you, kindly reach out to this trusted hacker via {hackingloop6@ gmail .com}, he's also on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he is a reliable and legit hacker, he will surely help in exposing your cheating spouse and save you the heartache.

    ReplyDelete